Lynzi Rojas, American Preparatory Academy-West Valley 2
Feb 10, 2023, 9:06 PM | Updated: Feb 13, 2023, 4:55 pm
“Lynzi, Miss Rojas, taught my daughter her 1st grade year which was the infamous 2020 shutdown year. During the shutdown she made learning so fun and found ways to keep the kids engaged in their learning. She made the cutest videos and helped them stay connected to their friends with weekly classroom chats on zoom. This allowed the kids to be able to see each other and just talk and be kids. She helped my daughter so much while they were at school and during the pandemic shutdown. Fast forward to this year she is now teaching my son and is still just as incredible. She truly notices each child’s strengths and really listens and gets to know them.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Man arrested for suspicion of arson in Orem house fire
- Median price of a home declines for first time in a decade, what it means for Utah
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”
- USU grad files lawsuit against university for racist caricature
- Deer Valley yurt explosion, four sent to hospital
- Utah Board of Education says full-day kindergarten benefits students’ futures
- Utah AG claims ESG or ‘climate investing’ contributed to SVB collapse
- Bus driver to be honored for saving woman from dog attack
- False threat near the TRAX Daybreak Parkway Station