Mack Fieldsted – Mountain View High School
Mack Fieldsted is a great example of someone who makes a difference through teaching financial literacy. He truly has a passion for preparing his students for their futures. He gets to know each of his students and cares about them individually. The enthusiasm he shows for his curriculum and for his students is contagious.
Mack not only teaches Financial Literacy during the school year, but he teaches it during the Mountain View summer school program. It is one of our most popular offerings in the summer as students choose to take this course from Mr. Fieldsted in the summer because they don’t have room in their schedules to take it from him during the year. We even have students from other schools who come and specifically request his class because they have heard how much they will learn from him.
Mack had a successful career in the insurance industry as a financial planner before deciding to make a difference through teaching. His real world experience is invaluable in helping his students. Besides teaching financial literacy, Mack teaches history and is the student council advisor. He spends many, many hours in dedicated work for his students.
Today’s Top Stories
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Supreme Court limits EPA in curbing power plant emissions
- Utah County attorney says he’s been wrongly accused of cannibalism
- Utah health officials confirm three cases of rabies in bats
- Party ban becomes permanent for Airbnb