Madeline Kemeny, Blackridge Elementary
Feb 14, 2023, 9:58 PM | Updated: Feb 24, 2023, 4:03 pm
“She’s an amazing teacher. She goes beyond a her responsibility. My child loves school because of her. She’s wondering with her students. She’s caring and energetic. I’ve seen my child grow so much.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- Elk relocation and sections of I-80 closure
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints says it plans more Great Salt Lake, water…
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- Auto-motorcycle crash sends one to hospital, causes TRAX delays
- Spanish Fork Holi Festival of Colors, coming soon
- 70-year-old construction worker dies after worksite fall
- At least 13 dead after magnitude 6.8 earthquake shakes Ecuador
- Man stranded in Warner Valley slot canyon is in serious condition