Melissa Chertudi, Lomond View
Jun 4, 2022, 10:27 PM | Updated: Jun 22, 2022, 1:17 pm
“Mrs. Chertudi goes above and beyond for each student. Every parent teacher conference she did something special with each student and had a presentation for the parents. Each were heart felt. At the end of year program the kids learned multiple lines and each kid had confidence. She built confidence in each child and they all loved going to school each day. My son was harassed by another kid in his grade and she dealt with it and talked it through with me. I knew I could call her if I had a concern or just a simple question. I think every kid would agree she should be awarded best teacher award.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Rattlesnakes are appearing on Utah trails, around homes later than normal
- Woman barricades herself inside West Jordan home, then arrested
- Herriman couple ‘lucky to be alive’ after socket smashes windshield
- Citing rising rivers, Sandy Mayor issues emergency declaration
- Public comment period approved for quarry in Parley’s Canyon
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows
- Becky Edwards announces her intent to run to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- Source: Congressman Chris Stewart will resign, special election dates not known