Melissa Cueva, Mountain Point Elementary
Feb 14, 2023, 8:18 PM | Updated: Feb 24, 2023, 4:10 pm
“Melissa Cueva inspires her third graders! She treats them like little adults with all the respect and expectation of responsibility that they’re willing to own up to. She’s very encouraging and does a good job of making children feel included and that they have worth. She helps my daughter (one of her students) feel confident in setting goals and make considerations for her learning style. Mrs. Cueva is wonderful!”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- Nashville school shooter had drawn maps, done surveillance
- A third person has died after a multi-car crash in Box Elder
- Lake effect snow causes school delays, remote learning in northern Utah
- Man suing Gwyneth Paltrow for $300,000+ to testify in Utah ski crash trial
- Wrong way driver leads to fatal crash in Weber County
- Monday morning commute could be affected by additional inches of snow
- Sandy Police officer involved in fatal shooting
- Salt Lake County Animal Services looking for a home for Amy Swinehouse
- What vital signs will show us that the Great Salt Lake is improving?