Miss Sara Budke – Eagle Bay Elementary
I heard on the radio today, that we can send in a teacher who has made a difference in this world for children. My daughters teacher this year, is the best that we have ever had. My daughter has grown in every area, due to how creative and positive this teacher is. Her name is Miss. Budke, and she teaches the 4th grade, at Eagle Bay Elementary.
My daughter tells me funny stories about her almost every day, and comes home happy about her day, and excited to start her homework. I have never seen her be so dedicated to school and reading, and devote much thanks to Miss. Budke for this. She knows my daughter so well, that my daughter will not listen to anyone else, other than Miss Budke when it comes to recommending a book. Miss Budke knows what will get her mind involved, and interested when it comes to her reading preferences. My daughter’s last book she read was 260 pages and she finished it in 8 days. She would read for 2-3 hours a day. She was so excited to finish it so she could tell Miss. Budke all about it. Miss. Budke has read all the books that the kids read, and always has great communication logs with each child, allowing much motivation to get excited about reading the next bit so they can talk with her about it again, soon.
I went to visit her school and spend 1/2 the day on Friday with her class, and she dances around, involves the kids in everything she does. I have never seen so much respect for a teacher, from a young group of kids. When she would leave the room, the kids would talk about how much they love her, and how they are SO happy they got her this year.
I cannot say enough wonderful things about this teacher! I know that she has impacted not only my daughter, but many, many more in years of teaching. She is one amazing lady!
I hope she gets some sort of recognition from you!
Today’s Top Stories
- Provo Police looking for information about two cars in deadly hit-and-run
- Salt Lake County Sheriff’s Office being sued after former cadet reports abuse
- Snow expected to impact Wednesday evening commute
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
- UDOT wants public comments for proposed Orem expansion
- Woman charged in February fatal car crash in West Valley City
- Northbound I-15 in Juab County closed for a time Wednesday night
- Tax increase in Salt Lake County for the library system
- Increased shoplifting puts pressure on retailers and raises prices
- How to deal with and overcome seasonal depression