Mrs. Amber May, Summit Academy Independence
Sep 22, 2022, 1:43 PM | Updated: Jan 30, 2023, 5:26 pm
“My son had a difficult time transitioning from home to preschool life, Mrs. Amber was so patient and kind with him, and went the extra mile to help him feel comfortable. He now runs in to school so happy each morning.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Woman barricades herself inside West Jordan home, then arrested
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Becky Edwards announces her intent to run to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- Adult filmmakers ask judge to delay Utah law requiring porn sites verify user ages
- Some rivers exit flood stage as spring runoff draws closer to an end
- Record Utah winter makes up for years-long water shortfall
- Pilot crashes small plane in southern Utah after buying it from Nevada, officials say
- Sen. Lee says he will vote no on debt ceiling agreement
- Herriman couple ‘lucky to be alive’ after socket smashes windshield