Mrs. Jenny Moore, Windsor Elementary
Oct 5, 2022, 9:58 PM | Updated: Nov 30, 2022, 12:43 pm
“Mrs. Moore is all heart. She certainly takes the time to see things from a child’s perspective. In a way no one else does. She has spent so much money out of her own pocket as many teachers do but Mrs more takes time to really notice and know each child. She’s bought shoes and or coats for kids that desperately need them. She takes the time to notice a child is hungry and will go out of her way to get that child and their family set up on any and all programs to get them taken care of. No child will ever go hungry or with out under Mrs Moore’s care. She has taken in refugee children that speak no English and have no education what so ever and has just shown them their potential through love kindness and caring. She taught for decades at Sego Lilly Elementary and now puts in SO many hours and so much heart as the most caring amazing principal of the Windsor Widcats in Orem.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pride-wrapped UTA bus pulled from downtown Pride Parade
- Parts of Utah experienced a severe thunderstorm, Pride Festival back on
- China’s soured milk and its impact on Utah’s dairy farmers
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- A congressional resignation, hurry sickness and the need for respectful restraint
- Landspout forms over Salt Lake County. Here’s how that differs from a tornado
- Two men electrocuted while cutting a tree in West Jordan
- PornHub blocks users in Utah, cites state’s age verification law
- Following complaint against Bible in schools, Book of Mormon receives complaint for…
- Wildlife officials trying to trap bear after it approached a tent above Bountiful