Mrs. Michelle Evans – Valley Elementary
To whom it may concern:
I am writing this letter about an amazing six grade teacher at Valley Elementary School in Liberty, Utah. Mrs. Michelle Evans. Mrs. Evans has been a true inspiration to me as a parent, and a positive, enthusiastic teacher for my son, Tanner.
Mrs. Evans encourages her students to reach for the stars. She encouraged her students this year to enter essays in Macey’s, Follow a Leader contest. She cheered them on, and as a result three of her students won. Mrs. Evans also encouraged her class to enter the Sealed Air, bubble wrap competition. This was a national competition of over fourteen hundred young inventors. My son Tanner came up with an idea and Mrs. Evans helped him step by step to finish the final product. She was willing to take his calls or emails over the weekend or at night to polish his final product. As a result he was picked as one of the fifteen finalists. It has made such a difference in these student’s lives to know their teacher believes in them.
Not only does Mrs. Evans shine in the classroom, but has done so much to help Valley Elementary as a school. She has brought in over two hundred thousand dollars in grants to benefit our school.
It is amazing to me the difference one person can make in a child’s life. I am grateful for wonderful teachers like Mrs. Evans who are willing to go the extra mile to make a difference.
Thank you Natalie Post
Today’s Top Stories
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Salt Lake City Police investigate deadly auto-pedestrian collision
- Two people hurt in auto-pedestrian collision in Orem
- The DWR to update management of black bears
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral