Mrs. Michelle Evans – Valley Elementary
To whom it may concern:
I am writing this letter about an amazing six grade teacher at Valley Elementary School in Liberty, Utah. Mrs. Michelle Evans. Mrs. Evans has been a true inspiration to me as a parent, and a positive, enthusiastic teacher for my son, Tanner.
Mrs. Evans encourages her students to reach for the stars. She encouraged her students this year to enter essays in Macey’s, Follow a Leader contest. She cheered them on, and as a result three of her students won. Mrs. Evans also encouraged her class to enter the Sealed Air, bubble wrap competition. This was a national competition of over fourteen hundred young inventors. My son Tanner came up with an idea and Mrs. Evans helped him step by step to finish the final product. She was willing to take his calls or emails over the weekend or at night to polish his final product. As a result he was picked as one of the fifteen finalists. It has made such a difference in these student’s lives to know their teacher believes in them.
Not only does Mrs. Evans shine in the classroom, but has done so much to help Valley Elementary as a school. She has brought in over two hundred thousand dollars in grants to benefit our school.
It is amazing to me the difference one person can make in a child’s life. I am grateful for wonderful teachers like Mrs. Evans who are willing to go the extra mile to make a difference.
Thank you Natalie Post
Today’s Top Stories
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient
- Sen. Mike Lee fends off 2 opponents to win Utah GOP primary
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Intermountain Healthcare study finds “better” IV fluid treatment
- Breyer makes it official: He’s leaving the Supreme Court on Thursday at noon
- Suspect taken into custody after firing shots in Kearns
- SLCPD shuts down area near 700 East following fight at yoga studio
- Two people are in critical condition following two-vehicle car crash