Mrs. Susan Indo – Cherry Hills Elementary
Dear KSL and Zions Bank,
I am writing to you to nominate Mrs. Susan Indo. She is currently the principal at Cherry Hills. She has been an educator in the state of Utah for over 20 years. She has done it all from teaching to administration.
She loves children so much and always goes the extra mile, no matter what the cost. About 3 years ago she suffered a pretty bad stroke but has fought back hard and has over come many obsticles. She has had to go through physical and speech therapy, and relearn some of the things we take for granted every day.
Along with this she also holds down her household. Her husband suffers from Parkinsons Disease. It isn’t easy by any means, but she gets through it. As the principal of the school you can imagine the stress and demands put on you every day. She also, every year without fail, gets a list of children that don’t have enough money for Christmas, and makes sure that “Santa Claus” makes a special visit to their house before Christmas break. She believes that no one should go without. Even when she was in the hospital with her stroke, right before Christmas, she made sure that this still happened for those children.
She is a wonderfull lady who deserves a little something back for once in her life. Thanks for your time and consideration!
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Utah Senate passes transgender-related surgery ban for minors
- Speeches, silence, during Pro-Life Utah memorial at the Capitol
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Get Ready for Fun at the 2023 Bear Lake Monster Winterfest
- Salt Lake City traffic stop leads to drug bust, illegal gun recovered
- Empowering Latina moms to find a place in STEM, despite barriers
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day: Area rabbi shares his thoughts
- Spanish Fork teacher is year’s first Jazz “Most Valuable Educator”