Ms. Robin McConkie – Crescent View Middle School
Ms. Robin McConkie
Since you are leaving Peruvian Park after this year, my classmates and
I would like you to know how we feel about you…..so here it goes…
Robin McConkie, you are the most phenomenal teacher ever. We have had lots of great teachers at Peruvian Park, but you, our 6th grade teacher, are by far the best. My classmates and I are all in agreement that you deserve an award for being such an amazing teacher. Here are our reasons why we think you are so great;
First of all, you understand children extremely well, it’s almost as if you’re a kid yourself. You are kind and care for everyone. You are happy, funny, loving, very nice, realistic, and relaxed. You “love” instead of “like” us. You let us “whoo” when we want to. You like to do fun stuff all of the time. We love your sense of humor. You love having us sing bad for birthdays and loud! (Usually the whole school can hear us.) You know kid’s strengths. You are all around fun and exciting.
Second of all, you help us. You want to help us, you try to help us, and want us all to succeed. You are patient with everyone. You are always willing to help. You are so so so nice. You are caring. You really care about our health too, for example: the day you were going to bring us something, it was between donuts and oranges. You thought what you would want, donuts, so you brought us oranges. You actually make us laugh and tell us new stuff. You like us as much as we like you. You help us when we don’t understand something and you are always there when we need you. You always give us time if we need it. You always give us respect even when you are telling us what we need to do. You are constantly telling us that you love us.
Lastly, you are a great teacher. Words seem to pour freely from you. You explain everything in an easy to learn way. We have never had so much fun in school. You make learning an experience worthwhile. We like all the art you does with us. You explain things very well and make sure that we understand. You never, and would never, yell at us. You are a really good teacher. You are always nice and fair. You are straightforward with us. You are just plain cool. You are joyful. You explain the things we don’t know to us. You aren’t like the other teachers, you’re unique. You don’t favor anyone in the class. You have done a great job preparing us for middle school. You make math really fun for us. You seem happy to be at school. We love how you are unpredictable. You include us in your personal life. You are very colorful with your expo markers and we all know that you love your cats!!
In conclusion, you make it so we all love to come to school and we feel loved when we get here. You make us want to be held back to stay in your class forever! You are one teacher we will never forget and who definitely deserves appreciation. We all love you so much and we will miss you for the rest of our lives. Thank you Ms. McConkie, thank you!!
Love, The Peruvian Park Class of 2008
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police: Gunman fired more than 70 rounds at July 4 parade, 7 dead
- Highland Drive open after closing for hours due to fatal crash involving Coke truck
- Early morning crash on I-15 kills motorcyclist
- Police have arrested a ‘person of interest’ after a mass shooting at July 4th…
- Deuel Creek Fire continues to burn, officials hopeful for more containment
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Highland Park parade shooting suspect charged with 7 counts of murder, state’s attorney says
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs