Nannette Jensen, Orem elementary
Oct 7, 2022, 7:57 AM | Updated: Oct 21, 2022, 2:32 pm
“It takes a special person to balance education and classroom structure with caring and love. And to go above and beyond that to make learning interesting and fun is incredible. Especially with challenges like a huge class, noisy kids, post-COVID teaching. But your patience and caring shine through even on the hardest days. That’s true talent.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Five-planet alignment may be visible in Tuesday night’s sky
- Prison sentence reduced for ‘Real Housewives of SLC’ star Jen Shah
- Body of snowmobiler found following avalanche in Pole Canyon
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- Hear it Firsthand: 6 Students Share Their Executive MBA Experience at BYU’s Marriott School…
- Utah psychiatrist peers into dark mind of school shooter
- Body found by passersby on southbound I-15 at 600 North
- Salt Lake County Animal Services looking for a home for Amy Swinehouse
- Van bridge in place after S-Line loses power
- Gunfire with SWAT and seizure of narcotics leads to trafficker imprisonment