Rachel Teasley, East Midvale Elementary
Apr 5, 2023, 1:08 AM | Updated: Apr 20, 2023, 12:23 pm
“Ms. Teasley works hard to foster a learning environment for not only safety and learning, but also comfort for each and every student. She strives to build relationships with her students, and her class adores her.
She is passionate about not only their emotional and mental well-being, but also their academics. She meets with her students one on one each week to discuss their reading and math goals. She shows them their growth graphs so they can see how much they’ve increased in their academics from the beginning of the school year. She also discusses with her students what they need to do in order to grow even more to meet their academic goals.
Ms. Teasley is also a leader at her school. She has supported other teachers with how to analyze their data. She offers support and guides other teachers to success in teaching content areas, such as academic vocabulary, in their instructional routines.
She is an incredible teacher and is supportive of everyone to grow and succeed.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- China’s soured milk and its impact on Utah’s dairy farmers
- May’s warm temperatures break record in Salt Lake City
- Number of spring thunderstorms considered normal for Utah
- The streaming shift from BYUtv to ESPN
- Davis schools remove Bible from certain school shelves
- Landspout forms over Salt Lake County. Here’s how that differs from a tornado
- KSL’s Doug Wright to host final movie show program, continues with long-time host Andy…
- Ballpark Next competition ends, ‘She Plays Here’ design among the winners
- Candidates starting to line up as potential replacement for Rep. Stewart