Sandy McDougal, Jordan Ridge Elementary
“Mrs. Mcdougal is a genuine child advocate! She loves her class and gives her heart to them in teaching the fundamentals of life in 1st grade. It is obvious, with the amount of hugs the kids get from her, and the students that come back to get hugs from her. She is fantastic at communication with the parents and always is super responsive to emails and any questions we have. She is great to keep us in the loop! I haven’t told my little girl that Mrs. Mcdougal is retiring this year because I know she will be sad that other kids won’t get to have her as a teacher. She has helped further develop our child’s love for learning. We are so grateful that we got her to be our teacher and see her magic in action.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- The Salt Lake Temple renovation has a new completion date
- Man arrested for suspicion of arson in Orem house fire
- Median price of a home declines for first time in a decade, what it means for Utah
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”
- Should the Bible be banned from school libraries?
- USU grad files lawsuit against university for racist caricature
- Deer Valley yurt explosion, four sent to hospital
- Utah Board of Education says full-day kindergarten benefits students’ futures
- Twilight concert series announced, includes The Head & the Heart and Lord Huron