Scott Candelaria, Providence Hall Elementary
Feb 24, 2023, 1:27 PM | Updated: 3:07 pm
“Mr. C. is an amazing teacher. He is loving, caring, and helps each student individually. He teaches his fourth grade class to try their hardest and not compare their level of learning to anyone else. My daughter who used to not like going to school now cries when she has to miss it. Recently my daughter had heart surgery and he got all the fourth and fifth grade to wear red for her and sent us a video of all of them letting her know they cared (he also sent his own video and came to the house to visit). He goes above and beyond and I can’t thank him enough for all he has done. He is truly making a difference in the lives of these kids. He sends the parents updates and let us know how much he loves them. We feel your love Mr. C. and are so grateful!”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- SLC Ballpark ‘Next Design’ competition winners announced
- Candidates starting to line up as potential replacement for Rep. Stewart
- Becky Edwards announces her intent to run to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Here’s how Utah’s 4 congressmen voted on the debt ceiling bill
- Woman barricades herself inside West Jordan home, then arrested
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows
- Sen. Lee says he will vote no on debt ceiling agreement
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple