“We stayed with Reid School after twins immigrated to the U.S.A. It has been 5 years! We have been part of Reid School Family already!
As parents we can see how your teaching efforts have greatly impacted the life of the twins. As the twins grow up and form their values it is good to see that the challenge you have made has had a positive impact.
My whole family is very appreciative you are the twins’ teacher!”
Submitted by: Yanyan Young
Submit your teaching hero! Click here to submit your teacher
Today’s Top Stories
- Update: Bus driver from Alpine School District fired over posters on the bus
- Maggie has her day in the snow
- Utah man finishes World Championship half Ironman while dying from ALS
- The FBI-led search for Gabby Petito’s fiance is scaling back but becoming more…
- Parent speaks about posters found on Alpine School District bus
- Shining a Light on Domestic Violence: Gabby Petito case brings DV to the forefront
- Analysts: Mental health calls to Safe UT app ‘more intense’ since pandemic
- Armed robbery at an Ogden 7/11
- Minersville male shot and killed over “self defense” says Sheriff
- Moab homicide victims told friends if something happened to them, they were murdered