Shauna Tateoka, Reid School
“We stayed with Reid School after twins immigrated to the U.S.A. It has been 5 years! We have been part of Reid School Family already!
As parents we can see how your teaching efforts have greatly impacted the life of the twins. As the twins grow up and form their values it is good to see that the challenge you have made has had a positive impact.
My whole family is very appreciative you are the twins’ teacher!”
Submitted by: Yanyan Young
Submit your teaching hero! Click here to submit your teacher
Today’s Top Stories
- Weather causing delayed starts for several schools across Utah
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Schools, commute delayed by early morning lake effect snow
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- ChatGPT: Plagiarism super-tool for students or AI brainstorming generator?
- A Google analysis shows which words are the most confusing to Americans
- Three vehicle crash in Sanpete County leaves one dead
- Man throws Molotov cocktail at New Jersey synagogue in arson attempt, police say