Sheryl Goodrich, Centerville Elementary
Oct 15, 2021, 10:15 PM | Updated: Oct 19, 2021, 3:18 pm
“She freely gives her time to help other teachers. She constantly sacrifices for the benefit of others. She stays later and comes in on Saturdays more than most teachers.”
Submitted by: Karen Cravens
Submit your teaching hero! Click here to submit your teacher
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Woods Cross man arrested for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”
- USU grad files lawsuit against university for racist caricature
- Bus driver to be honored for saving woman from dog attack
- Teens charged as adults in West Valley shooting death
- Here’s why separate trials for Chad and Lori Daybell is significant
- Median price of a home declined for first time in a decade, what it means for Utah?
- Utah man recovering from shark bite while swimming in Hawaii
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- Murdered man’s family, friends worry suspected killer was let off too easy for other crimes