Stefanie Walker, Falcon Ridge Elementary
Feb 13, 2023, 9:42 AM | Updated: Feb 22, 2023, 1:50 pm
“She is such an amazing teacher. She relates to the kids and really gets to know them. She makes sure each child feels important and special. She is always available for the kid’s questions outside of school via the ClassDojo app. She takes interest in their extra curricular activities and tries to attend some of their events outside of school. She is dedicated and makes 6th grade great. It is going to be so hard for her class to leave her once the year is complete.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Semi hits car on I-15 in Kaysville, one person taken to hospital
- Open house for Richmond Virginia Temple begins this week
- Why a Trump indictment would have huge political and national implications
- Shoplifting continues to grow nationally, facial recognition may help
- When is the right age to retire?