Stephanie Packer, Jordan Ridge Elementary
“Ms Packer is one of the nicest teachers you will ever meet. She truly cares about the kids and all the parents just adore her. She is excited to see the kids every day and welcomes them with open arms. She always has a smile on her face and will take time to talk with parents. She knows each child is unique and requires individual attention. She wants to see each child succeed and will suggest helpful tips to parents to get them there. My son has expressive speech delay, and he is in his second year of preschool. I wouldn’t send him to any other preschool. My son was so shy and would get easily frustrated at people misunderstanding what he was saying when school first started. Ms Packer helped him come out of his shell and we are forever grateful for that! He even told me today that he “loves his teacher”. Anyone who gets the privilege of having Ms Packer teach their children, is beyond lucky! You will never forget her, and you will just love her!”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- Open house for Richmond Virginia Temple begins this week
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Why a Trump indictment would have huge political and national implications
- When is the right age to retire?
- Semi hits car on I-15 in Kaysville, one person taken to hospital
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped