Tracy Jensen, Woodstock Elementary
Mrs. Jensen is a teacher of extraordinary talent and dedication. I never cease to be amazed at her ability to bond with students and make a lasting and profound impact on their lives.
She is always organized and well-prepared and sets exceptionally high standards and expectations for every student in her class and then gives them the tools to succeed. Students are engaged, motivated and intellectually stimulated in her classroom. Mrs. Jensen’s successful teaching techniques are reflected in her students’ standardized test scores.
Mrs. Jensen is constantly seeking out and incorporating new technologies into her repertoire. She uses technology to make a positive impact not only on student content acquisition but also on student high-order thinking skill acquisition.
The most impressive aspect of Mrs. Jensen’s teaching is her demeanor with students and colleagues. It is mesmerizing to watch her teach. Mrs. Jensen is a gifted Mathematician as well as a stellar teacher of Language Arts, Science and Technology. She makes even the most basic lessons magical. The degree to which students in her classroom are engaged in learning is unsurpassed. Under her spell, students are attentive, curious, interested, optimistic, and passionate about learning. Mrs. Jensen’s great sense of humor and positive class environment make it impossible to leave her classroom without being transformed.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- Check your pantry, a Conagra canned meat recall may affect you
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Credit union will pay for larger dog adoptions this weekend
- As two federal pandemic emergency-assistance programs near an end, Cox has solutions
- Court says gun law targeting domestic violence suspects is unconstitutional
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Utah mom shares grocery budgeting tips