EXCLUSIVE: Utah Rep. Mia Love talks House immigration vote
SALT LAKE CITY — Rep. Mia Love, R-Utah, was a vocal part of the deal reached by Republican leadership to vote on two immigration bills in the House of Representatives next week. She spoke exclusively to KSL Newsradio about the deal and her plans for the legislation.
Love says she’s hard at work coming up with legislation to address immigration reform, border security and interior enforcement.
Love says her work on the issue is a “thank you” to her immigrant parents.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- After a cold November, Utah prepares for another storm
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- ‘Sketched out’ University of Idaho students return to campus from break with…
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- BYU students win international award for video game
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success