Police looking to the public for help finding suspect
Police are releasing more information on an attempted sexual assault on the University of Utah campus on Saturday, April 13.
The police hope giving more information to the public will help locate the suspect.
Police say they are looking for a 1998-2000 green Toyota Tacoma pickup. The truck has a large bed and it contains a toolbox.
The police are also seeking to speak with anyone who may have been in the area of 500 S. near the Rice-Eccles Stadium at 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 13.
If you have seen a truck matching that description or were in the area at that time, police ask that you call them at 801-585-COPS, (801-585-2677).
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces the construction of 18 new temples
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Death of Gunnison prison inmate could be homicide
- Satellite photo shows Chad Daybell property on likely day of child’s burial
- Boy killed while playing “the fainting game” will be laid to rest Wednesday
- Rubio vows to oppose potential Hurricane Ian aid package if lawmakers ‘load it up with…