The COLD Podcast is coming back with brand new episodes featuring new information found in the case and compiled by host Dave Cawley. But it might be time for a little review. Test yourself with this COLD Podcast review quiz.
What is the name of the town where Michael Powell's car was discovered?
Detectives located and seized Michael’s 1997 Ford Taurus from Lindell Auto, a salvage yard in Pendleton, OR. Michael sold the car there for $100 on Dec. 23, 2009. This was just two weeks after the disappearance of Michael’s sister-in-law, Susan Powell.
What was the name of Steve Powell's musical alter-ego?
Who volunteered to wear a wire and try to get Josh Powell to confess?
This major multi-state operation authorized wire taps for Josh and Steve Powell and led to a raid of Steve's house in Puyallup, WA was named____________.
Operation Tsunami, a series of coordinated events in multiple states, was meant to get Josh and Steve Powell talking. These events included a public search of abandoned mines near Ely, NV. and a “Remember Me” honk-and-wave in Puyallup, WA.
What day was Susan Powell reported missing?
Share your Results:
- Alaska woman using outhouse attacked by bear, from below (pageviews: 3680)
- Utahns 16+ with co-morbidities eligible "effective immediately" for vaccine (pageviews: 3493)
- Local health officials update COVID-19 numbers, discuss "vaccine hunters" (pageviews: 2561)
- Alaska woman using outhouse attacked by bear, from below – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 2031)
- Sand Ridge Jr. High parents want clarification after librarian used racist phrase (pageviews: 1109)
- Kearns woman reportedly kidnapped and murdered because she ‘knew too much’ – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1011)
- Local health officials update COVID-19 numbers, discuss “vaccine hunters” – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 984)
- Hot Air Balloon in southern Utah forced into 'wet landing' (pageviews: 911)