One lucky fan will get $1,000 to watch every Star Wars movie
In a galaxy not so far far away, one lucky Star Wars fan could end up with $1,000 to watch every Star Wars movie back-to-back in the lead up to the release of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker on December 20.
CableTV.com says that it’s looking for “an entertaining Star Wars junkie with a Chewbacca-sized personality” to live-tweet their 22-hour and 25-minute force filled marathon.
From The Phantom Menace to The Last Jedi and everything in-between, CableTV doesn’t care in what order you watch them so long as your commentary isn’t “half-witted and scruffy-looking.”
Whoever is chosen won’t just get the $1,000 and every one of the films on Blu-ray; CableTV says that the winner will also get an R2-D2 popcorn popper, a Chewbacca onesie, and a Han Solo Nerf blaster.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Utah County attorney says he’s been wrongly accused of cannibalism
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- Over 20 arrested in Utah County human trafficking sting, 3 victims rescued
- Utah mom shares grocery budgeting tips