One lucky fan will get $1,000 to watch every Star Wars movie
In a galaxy not so far far away, one lucky Star Wars fan could end up with $1,000 to watch every Star Wars movie back-to-back in the lead up to the release of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker on December 20.
CableTV.com says that it’s looking for “an entertaining Star Wars junkie with a Chewbacca-sized personality” to live-tweet their 22-hour and 25-minute force filled marathon.
From The Phantom Menace to The Last Jedi and everything in-between, CableTV doesn’t care in what order you watch them so long as your commentary isn’t “half-witted and scruffy-looking.”
Whoever is chosen won’t just get the $1,000 and every one of the films on Blu-ray; CableTV says that the winner will also get an R2-D2 popcorn popper, a Chewbacca onesie, and a Han Solo Nerf blaster.
Today’s Top Stories
- Cottonwood High School wins football game in bizarre fashion
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- September was the hottest month in Salt Lake City and it wasn’t close
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Day 1 in ‘landmark case’ for animal rights
- Man in possession of fentanyl pills, heroin arrested at SLC airport
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- DWR officials taking steps to protect California condors
- Utah Gov. turns 56 bills into new Utah laws, several involve Bears Ears