Comedy legend Carol Burnett is coming to Utah in 2020
SALT LAKE CITY — Tickets go on sale later this week for a show featuring comedy legend Carol Burnett in Salt Lake City.
Burnett, who headlined “The Carol Burnett Show” during its lengthy run and more than 20 Emmy Awards, will bring her show, “Carol Burnett: An Evening of Laughter and Reflection” to the Eccles Theater on June 2, 2020.
Burnett, 86, has been performing the show for a few years. In previous performances, the show has included a Q&A session with the audience, much like her original variety show did on television.
According to the Eccles Theater website, Burnett’s TV show ran for 11 years and was named one of TIME’s “100 Best Television Shows of All Time” in 2007. She averaged 30 million viewers per week during the show’s run.
Tickets will go on sale on Friday, Dec. 6, starting at 10 a.m.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Full-sized Target coming to former Dillard’s at Provo’s Towne Centre
- Utah hasn’t had this much snowfall since 2011, according to NWS
- One dead after four-vehicles crash on U.S. Highway-40
- Lawyers say new Petito photos prove Moab Police ignored evidence of abuse
- Utah gas prices spike, Governor blames regional supply
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high