Comedy legend Carol Burnett is coming to Utah in 2020
SALT LAKE CITY — Tickets go on sale later this week for a show featuring comedy legend Carol Burnett in Salt Lake City.
Burnett, who headlined “The Carol Burnett Show” during its lengthy run and more than 20 Emmy Awards, will bring her show, “Carol Burnett: An Evening of Laughter and Reflection” to the Eccles Theater on June 2, 2020.
Burnett, 86, has been performing the show for a few years. In previous performances, the show has included a Q&A session with the audience, much like her original variety show did on television.
According to the Eccles Theater website, Burnett’s TV show ran for 11 years and was named one of TIME’s “100 Best Television Shows of All Time” in 2007. She averaged 30 million viewers per week during the show’s run.
Tickets will go on sale on Friday, Dec. 6, starting at 10 a.m.
Today’s Top Stories
- Cottonwood High School wins football game in bizarre fashion
- September was the hottest month in Salt Lake City and it wasn’t close
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Man in possession of fentanyl pills, heroin arrested at SLC airport
- Storms blast southern Utah, flash flooding possible
- Day 1 in ‘landmark case’ for animal rights