GRANSVILLE, UT — Police were on the scene of a homicide investigation Friday night near the area of Main Street and 700 East, involving five people who have been shot, four are deceased. A lone survivor was transported to Mountain West Medical Center in Tooele.
Police have one person in custody, but the identity of that person is still unknown as of late Friday night. Grantsville Mayor Brent Marshall, who came to the scene to speak with responders late Friday night, confirmed the victims, which include children, and the shooter are all related.
Governor Gary Herbert responded, saying the state of Utah was mourning the deaths, and that the state crime lab and the Department of Public Safety were assisting in the investigation.
See similar articles:
- Coronavirus: Utah man in isolation after testing positive (pageviews: 4450)
- Boys anonymously buy Valentines for every girl in their grade at Farmington Jr High (pageviews: 2992)
- Contests (pageviews: 2387)
- Fugitive, K9 officer killed in officer involved shooting (pageviews: 2256)
- Seat Recline Fight: Woman says she was assaulted after reclining seat on flight (pageviews: 2051)
- Residents divided on proposed Parley's project (pageviews: 1665)
- Gerber launches a national search for its next 'Spokesbaby' (pageviews: 1460)
- Fear, boredom, adventure fill each day on quarantined ship (pageviews: 1433)