Gerber launches a national search for its next ‘Spokesbaby’
(CNN) — Of course your baby is the most adorable child you will ever see. But are they cute enough to be the new Gerber baby?
For the 10th year in a row, the childhood nutrition company is continuing its annual photo search.
But act quick, you have until February 21 to submit photos and videos of your little one. They can’t be older than 4.
If your child wins, they will serve as the 2020 Gerber ambassador. Plus, they can pick up a cool $25,000.
“As we celebrate our 10th anniversary of Photo Search, we’re extremely proud to look back on all of the babies that we’ve celebrated and to continue Gerber’s long-standing heritage of recognizing that every baby is a Gerber baby,” Gerber President and CEO Bill Partyka said in a news release.
“We always strive to make each year of Photo Search bigger and better than the last, and we encourage families all over the country to submit their little ones for a chance to be a part of this special year with us.”
Your baby will be judged on the following criteria:
- Visual appeal
- Consistency with Gerber’s heritage “Anything for Baby” mission
May the most adorable child win!
™ & © 2020 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police have arrested a ‘person of interest’ after a mass shooting at July 4th…
- Deuel Creek Fire starts in Centerville overnight, evacuation order lifted
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- UPDATE: SLCPD arrest two in connection to Sunday’s Ballpark neighborhood shooting
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- Tooele City releases fireworks restrictions map