Draper DMV office closed after employee tests positive for COVID-19
DRAPER, Utah — The Utah State Tax Commission has announced that the DMV office at 14555 South Minute Man Drive in Draper will be closed until further notice after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
How To Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus
COVID-19 coronaviruses transmitted from person to person. It is a virus that is similar to the common cold and the flu. So, to prevent it from spreading:
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Keep children and those with compromised immune systems away from someone who is coughing or sneezing (in this instance, at least six feet)
- If there is an outbreak near you, practice social distancing (stay at home, instead of going to the movies, sports events, or other activities.)
- Get a flu shot.
Utah Coronavirus Information Line – 1-800-456-7707
Today’s Top Stories
- Breaking: 5-year-old child in critical condition after being hit by truck
- Deputies say evidence pointing to homicide likely in case of Dylan Rounds
- Gov. Cox appoints John Luthy to the Utah State Court of Appeals
- Evan McMullin sues super PAC, three Utah news stations for defamatory ad
- Father and son found dead inside West Jordan home
- New poll suggests marriage is dying
- Pedestrian killed on NB I-15 in Ogden, another in critical condition
- Judge dismisses lawsuit alleging OB-GYN sexually assaulted over 100 women
- Two men accused of stealing dying piglets from Utah farm face charges
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces