Draper DMV office closed after employee tests positive for COVID-19
DRAPER, Utah — The Utah State Tax Commission has announced that the DMV office at 14555 South Minute Man Drive in Draper will be closed until further notice after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
How To Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus
COVID-19 coronaviruses transmitted from person to person. It is a virus that is similar to the common cold and the flu. So, to prevent it from spreading:
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Keep children and those with compromised immune systems away from someone who is coughing or sneezing (in this instance, at least six feet)
- If there is an outbreak near you, practice social distancing (stay at home, instead of going to the movies, sports events, or other activities.)
- Get a flu shot.
Utah Coronavirus Information Line – 1-800-456-7707
Today’s Top Stories
- Wildlife officials, troopers, maneuver large herd of elk away from I-80
- Suspects in custody, lockdown lifted after shots fired at Taylorsville High
- Pedestrian hit and killed by UTA Frontrunner
- Teachers at West High School walkout in of protest H.B. 215
- Large sinkhole shuts down portion of westbound 1500 North in Lehi
- Get Ready for Fun at the 2023 Bear Lake Monster Winterfest
- Investigation of fatal accident at Provo airport includes witness statements
- ChatGPT: Plagiarism super-tool for students or AI brainstorming generator?
- Fatal crash on Mountain View Corridor causes significant delays
- Council chair weighs in on the future of Smith’s Ballpark