National Weather Service issues Red Flag Warning until Monday
SALT LAKE CITY — The National Weather Service has issued a Red Flag Warning for areas including the San Rafael Swell, western Uinta Basin, and Wasatch mountains that will stay in effect until 9 p.m. Monday.
The Warning was issued due to wind and low relative humidity.
Today’s Top Stories
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Air Force unveils newest stealth bomber aircraft
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Former Utah Sen. Jake Garn to be honored with art tribute on Saturday
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Morning storms impact school schedules
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse