Authorities recover man’s body from pond in Murray
MURRAY, Utah– Authorities have recovered a man’s body from a pond in Murray, officials reported Thursday. Police found the body in a pond at the Miller Estates apartment complex.
The Murray City Police Department identified the man as 28-year-old Collin Stevenson.
According to a press release, there is no known cause of death at this time and it is considered suspicious. However, police say there is no threat to the public.
An investigation into the death of Stevenson is ongoing.
Murray police ask anyone who knows any information or believes they may have seen Mr. Stevenson in the last seven to 10 days to please contact Murray City Police Investigations – Detective Marriott at 801- 264-2688.
Further information may be available after the conclusion of autopsy results.
This story is breaking and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police have arrested a ‘person of interest’ after a mass shooting at July 4th…
- Deuel Creek Fire starts in Centerville overnight, evacuation order lifted
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- UPDATE: SLCPD arrest two in connection to Sunday’s Ballpark neighborhood shooting
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- Tooele City releases fireworks restrictions map