Authorities recover man’s body from pond in Murray
MURRAY, Utah– Authorities have recovered a man’s body from a pond in Murray, officials reported Thursday. Police found the body in a pond at the Miller Estates apartment complex.
The Murray City Police Department identified the man as 28-year-old Collin Stevenson.
According to a press release, there is no known cause of death at this time and it is considered suspicious. However, police say there is no threat to the public.
An investigation into the death of Stevenson is ongoing.
Murray police ask anyone who knows any information or believes they may have seen Mr. Stevenson in the last seven to 10 days to please contact Murray City Police Investigations – Detective Marriott at 801- 264-2688.
Further information may be available after the conclusion of autopsy results.
This story is breaking and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- West Valley house fire leaves 80-year-old dead
- UPDATE: Police say no bomb found after threat and evacuation at East High School
- After celebrity death to colon cancer, Utah doctor weighs in on colonoscopy
- Families of Hunter High shooting victims unhappy with plea deal
- Men without college degrees leaving the workforce, according to new study
- Two Utah experts talk about prisoner swap for WNBA player Brittney Griner
- Update: Some I-15 lanes reopen after hazmat spill in Bluffdale
- DWR and UDOT introducing new app Utah Roadkill Reporter
- Mostly mountain snow expected this weekend through next week
- Sinema leaving the Democratic Party and registering as an independent