Cops looking for woman after she allegedly uses a taser on 9-year-old boy
RIVERTON, Utah — Riverton Police say the search continues for a woman who’s accused of attacking a 9-year-old boy with a taser.
9-year-old boy notices something wrong
“She is still out there”
“He’s scared,” Wright-Green tells the Deseret News. “She is still out there, and my children are not safe. … There is a psychopath tasing little children and it’s not OK.”
Riverton police think the woman is roughly 50 years old with dark complexion, “possibly Hispanic” and is missing a tooth from the front right side of her mouth. Police say she was wearing a purple dress with a floral design at the time of the assault.
Surveillance video shows a “brownish-grey passenger car” driving away with “an older appearance” and “a University of Utah decal sticker on the back window toward the top.”
Riverton police are asking anyone with information to call 801-840-4000.
Today’s Top Stories
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- WB I-80 shut down after a crash between two semis and a Utah Highway Patrol car
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- 8-year-old boy struck by car in Riverton, suffers head injury
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City