KSL Greenhouse Host Maria Shilaos has brought her creativity to the table with these beautiful pumpkin succulent centerpieces!
Here’s how you create these festive pumpkin succulent centerpieces:
What you need:
- Spray Glue
- Glue Gun
- Spray bottle
What to do:
Step 1: Wash pumpkin and let it dry
- It will be difficult to wash pumpkin after you apply the elements.
Step 2: Spray top of pumpkin with spray glue
Step 3: Apple Moss of your choice to the top of the pumpkin
Step 4: Place succulents in moss with hot glue
- The glue will not hurt the succulents, the succulents should take root in the moss and continue to live!
Step 5: Add any additional elements
- Yard Trimmings
Step 6: Once everything has been added, apply water with a spray bottle. Water every 7 – 10 days.
Watch the sped up process here!
This project is an affordable and fun way to add some new autumn elements to your home. The pumpkin succulent centerpieces will look great on coffee tables, dining room tables, and even kitchen counters!
Watch the full video for more detailed instructions:
- Two missing teens from Taylorsville last seen in SLC – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 4545)
- The mystery of the Utah monolith found in the desert – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1485)
- Ogden Police Department confirms shots fired Wednesday night – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1327)
- Utah health officials release 2 days worth of COVID-19 numbers – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1072)
- 26 more Utahns dead of coronavirus as infection rates drop – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 932)
- Utah health officials release 2 days worth of COVID-19 numbers (pageviews: 831)
- Contests (pageviews: 805)
- Thanksgiving side dishes battle it out for the crown – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 635)