How to create pumpkin succulent centerpieces
KSL Greenhouse Host Maria Shilaos has brought her creativity to the table with these beautiful pumpkin succulent centerpieces!
Here’s how you create these festive pumpkin succulent centerpieces:
What you need:
- Spray Glue
- Glue Gun
- Spray bottle
What to do:
Step 1: Wash pumpkin and let it dry
- It will be difficult to wash pumpkin after you apply the elements.
Step 2: Spray top of pumpkin with spray glue
Step 3: Apple Moss of your choice to the top of the pumpkin
Step 4: Place succulents in moss with hot glue
- The glue will not hurt the succulents, the succulents should take root in the moss and continue to live!
Step 5: Add any additional elements
- Yard Trimmings
Step 6: Once everything has been added, apply water with a spray bottle. Water every 7 – 10 days.
Watch the sped up process here!
This project is an affordable and fun way to add some new autumn elements to your home. The pumpkin succulent centerpieces will look great on coffee tables, dining room tables, and even kitchen counters!
Watch the full video for more detailed instructions:
Today’s Top Stories
- Two autistic brothers with ties to Utah drown off Hawaii coast
- Judge grants request for preliminary injunction in Utah transgender sports law
- 300 W., North Temple intersection closed after crash involving UTA bus
- Utah Lake restoration called “unconstitutional” by state agency
- Suspicious package at Intermountain Layton Hospital removed, detonated
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring
- What the bishops knew: Church releases details, timeline about Arizona sex abuse case
- July’s unemployment remains steady
- ‘Multiple casualties’ reported after two planes collide over California airport,…
- Taylorsville police release details on suspected murder-suicide