Car accident in Heber on Highway 40 leads to six injuries
HEBER, Utah — Utah Highway Patrol responded to a multi-vehicle car accident in Heber Wednesday evening. The accident occurred in both lanes on US 40 at MP 16 and 1100 N, Heber, Wasatch Co.
At this time both lanes are closed. So far, there are six people with injuries. However, the extent of those injuries is unknown at this time.
UHP confirmed the car accident near Heber was due to one driver under the influence.
Eastbound lanes are currently closed traffic is being diverted around into westbound lanes.
This article is currently being updated with more information.
Today’s Top Stories
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- Those who practice intermittent fasting less likely to have severe COVID complications,…
- Family of Zane James speaks out after settlement reached with Cottonwood Heights
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Could a gas strike work? One expert doubts it
- Police: Parade shooting suspect contemplated 2nd shooting
- Dog dies after being left in hot car for more than an hour
- Anonymous donor offers $50K to help find missing South Salt Lake man