SALT LAKE CITY — Police responded to multiple shootings last night in Salt Lake City, including one that left a teen dead, across three separate but apparently connected crime scenes.
Around 6:46 p.m. Saturday night, police responded to multiple gunshots at 950 S 1100 W in Salt Lake City. Upon their arrival, they found an 18-year-old male in critical condition; he later succumbed to his wounds and died at that location.
Salt Lake City Police say they found a vehicle involved in that shooting a short time later in the Glendale area near 945 S and 900 W. Authorities report finding a 17 or 18-year-old male victim in critical condition from gunshot wounds. Crews took him to a nearby medical center.
Police say there were a total of three scenes related to the shootings among other incidents that happened last night. They did not disclose the third location to KSL NewsRadio at this time. Police also did not immediately identify the victims.
Homicide and gang detectives are assisting in the investigation to determine whether the string of multiple shootings in Salt Lake were gang-related.
- Monolith may be gone from Utah desert, but not from Romania – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 84510)
- Utah metal ‘monolith’ that garnered national attention reported missing – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 23721)
- Utah metal 'monolith' that garnered national attention reported missing (pageviews: 11274)
- Utah metal ‘monolith’ that garnered national attention reported missing – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 10242)
- Monolith may be gone from Utah desert, but not from Romania (pageviews: 6198)
- Utahns describe COVID-19 vaccines symptoms, feel confident it's safe (pageviews: 1527)
- 2,043 new positive cases of COVID-19 in Utah; 14 additional deaths – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1445)
- The mystery of the Utah monolith found in the desert (pageviews: 1052)