Thanksgiving side dishes battle it out for the crown
There are only two side dishes left before we find out what the true side dish is of Thanksgiving.
Mashed Potatoes VS. Stuffing
In yesterday’s challenge, mashed potatoes beat stuffing as a side dish — just barely. The taters have secured their spot in the final two by just 11.8%.
Gravy VS. Sweet Potato Casserole
Sweet potato casserole played a good game but, gravy took the lead with 64.6% votes. Gravy is officially moving on to face off with mashed potatoes.
Vote for your favorite Thanksgiving side now
Sidesgiving is just as important as the turkey. Cast your vote for your favorite Thanksgiving side dishes below by making a selection in our final head-to-head battle. Then hit “Submit” at the bottom. We’ll tally up the results and post them tomorrow!
Make sure and follow us on the KSL NewsRadio Facebook page for the final results.
Today’s Top Stories
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- Two people are in critical condition following two-vehicle car crash
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- SLCPD shuts down area near 700 East following fight at yoga studio
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Expert gives tips on conquering your downward social-media scroll
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient
- Sen. Mike Lee fends off 2 opponents to win Utah GOP primary