And the winner is …. mashed potatoes!
SALT LAKE CITY – There will be no recount. Gravy isn’t contesting the vote. It wasn’t even close!
In KSL Newsradio’s very unscientific poll, our battle of the bulge-causing Thanksgiving sides, there is a clear winner.
Mashed potatoes are the clear winner and they are not looking back.
When last we spoke, mashed potatoes along with their agent were deep in conversation with Netflix, TikTok, and YouTube.
It was talk about spud money.
It was talk about spud power.
It was talk about spud future.
Congratulations, mashed potatoes. You are the 2020 winner of the KSL Newsradio Battle of the Thanksgiving Sides!
Today’s Top Stories
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- Those who practice intermittent fasting less likely to have severe COVID complications,…
- Family of Zane James speaks out after settlement reached with Cottonwood Heights
- Could a gas strike work? One expert doubts it
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Anonymous donor offers $50K to help find missing South Salt Lake man
- Police: Parade shooting suspect contemplated 2nd shooting
- Dog dies after being left in hot car for more than an hour