SALT LAKE CITY — The Unified Police Department announced that they are offering a $1,500 reward for any information or evidence that would lead them to an arrest in regards to the Akosita Kaufusi Homicide.
Kaufusi’s remains were found near Saltair in late August and police say she was murdered at the Great Salt Lake around Aug. 14, 2020.
According to police, Kaufusi’s last known address was in Millcreek but a records search has revealed that she also lived in Roosevelt and Heber City.
Police are asking anyone with information to contact the Unified Police Department Violent Crimes Unit at 385-468-9800.
- General Conference to be virtual again in April, church leaders announce (pageviews: 1483)
- General Conference to be virtual again in April, church leaders announce (pageviews: 1262)
- Gov. Spencer Cox will focus on six priorities in his first 500 days – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1225)
- Large police presence near Rose Park – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1149)
- Contests (pageviews: 828)
- Biden takes the helm as president: 'Democracy has prevailed' (pageviews: 706)
- Full list of pardons and commutations granted by President Donald Trump (pageviews: 690)
- Enter to win a pair of Apple Airpods! - KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 656)