Police offer reward for info in Akosita Kaufusi homicide case
SALT LAKE CITY — The Unified Police Department announced that they are offering a $1,500 reward for any information or evidence that would lead them to an arrest in regards to the Akosita Kaufusi Homicide.
Kaufusi’s remains were found near Saltair in late August and police say she was murdered at the Great Salt Lake around Aug. 14, 2020.
According to police, Kaufusi’s last known address was in Millcreek but a records search has revealed that she also lived in Roosevelt and Heber City.
Police are asking anyone with information to contact the Unified Police Department Violent Crimes Unit at 385-468-9800.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Biden signs bipartisan gun safety bill into law: ‘God willing, it’s going to…
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- San Juan county crash leaves one dead, one injured
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- With Roe v. Wade now overturned, could same-sex marriage be next?