What was your favorite Super Bowl commercial?
The Super Bowl is in the books and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers easily topped the Kansas City Chiefs, 31-9. The game featured Tom Brady winning his seventh Super Bowl ring to entrench himself as the best quarterback of all time.
But there is the other part of the Super Bowl: the commercials, which can be as exciting or even more than the game. This year, a handful of companies sat out or made a different style of advertisement to fit with the times of COVID-19.
There were still plenty of fun ads. Below, we have what we feel are the four best and want you all to vote. There is an “other” option to let us know what your favorite Super Bowl commercial was if it is not listed.
In case you missed some, here are those commercials in our poll, so watch before voting.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers