You Won’t Believe the Fun You Can Have at Utah Olympic Venues: 3 Incredible Winter Olympic Venues and How You Can Feel Like an Olympic Athlete
This article about Utah Olympic Venues is sponsored by the Utah Olympic Legacy Foundation.
The winters in Utah are absolutely stunning. But maybe you want to try some cool weather activities that might be a little different than the norm. The good news is that there are some awesome adventures you and your family can have at the Utah Olympic Legacy Foundations Venues. All while reminiscing of the glory and splendor of the 2002 Salt Lake Winter Olympics! Here’s what you can do.
Winter Tubing | Soldier Hollow in Midway
Start with winter tubing in Soldier Hollow’s Toyota Tubing Hill. The 1,200-foot sliding lanes are some of the longest in Utah. And the magic carpet will usher you right back to the top. You can go tubing daily at Soldier Hollow in 2-hour sessions. You just need to book online in advance to get a spot!
Bobsled Rides | Utah Olympic Park in Park City
If you’ve ever watched the Winter Olympics you might think that bobsledding is only available for the incredible athletes that compete. But believe it or not you can actually go on a bobsled ride on the same historic course that was the home to the bobsled, skeleton, and luge events in the 2002 Salt Lake Olympic Winter Games. Hop in with one of their professional pilots and go for the ride of a lifetime. All with public health measures in place. Just remember that riders must be 16+ years of age and 100+ lbs. to ride.
Public Skating Sessions | Utah Olympic Oval in Kearns
Finally, you’re going to want to check out the public skating session at the Utah Olympic Oval. The Utah Olympic Oval was built in 2001 in Kearns and it’s just 16 miles west of Salt Lake City. It’s Utah’s only 400-meter speed skating oval in Utah. Plus, you can also skate at their two international-sized ice sheets.
- Amazing Adventure Activities Are What You and Your Family Need to Check Out at the Olympic Park in Utah Before the Summer is Over!
- When the Weather at Bear Lake Starts to Swing Toward Fall and Winter, The Lake Becomes an Incredible Wonderland
- Are You Looking for an Inexpensive Family-Friendly Trip? Box Elder County Has You Covered
- Utah opens up vaccine eligibility to Utahns 50+ and those with other health conditions – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 8352)
- Utah opens up vaccine eligibility to Utahns 50+ and those with other health conditions (pageviews: 2790)
- Salt Lake County, five others to move to “moderate” transmission phase – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 2585)
- Utah opens up vaccine eligibility to Utahns 50+ and those with other health conditions (pageviews: 2538)
- Utah opens up vaccine eligibility to Utahns 50+, along with other health conditions (pageviews: 2457)
- Salt Lake County, five others to move to "moderate" transmission phase (pageviews: 2369)
- Utah opens up vaccine eligibility to Utahns 50+, along with other health conditions – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1908)
- Salt Lake County, others to move to "moderate" transmission phase (pageviews: 1246)