Sen. Romney reportedly recovering from weekend fall
SALT LAKE CITY — Senator Mitt Romney (R-UT) reportedly had an incident involving a fall while visiting his grandkids in Boston over the weekend.
According to a tweet by CNN’s Manu Raju, he had bruised eyes and wounds on his lips.
Romney reportedly said that he was knocked unconscious, was taken to the hospital, and had a lot of stitches but now he is doing better.
Mitt Romney, who had bruised eyes and wounds on his lips, told us: “I took a fall” while visiting his grandkids in Boston this weekend. He said he was knocked “unconscious but I’m doing better.” He said he was taken to the hospital and “had a lot of stitches.”
— Manu Raju (@mkraju) March 1, 2021
Today’s Top Stories
- After celebrity death to colon cancer, Utah doctor weighs in on colonoscopy
- Two Utah experts talk about prisoner swap for WNBA player Brittney Griner
- Update: Some I-15 lanes reopen after hazmat spill in Bluffdale
- Families of Hunter High shooting victims unhappy with plea deal
- Downtown Ogden expansion project begins finalizing plans
- Provo Police looking for information about two cars in deadly hit-and-run
- West Jordan Elementary School is closing its gates after 40 years
- Members of the council explain the Salt Lake County library tax
- Sundance Film Festival is seeking volunteers for 2023 event
- SWAT standoff in Tooele ends peacefully, no further threat to public