Sen. Romney reportedly recovering from weekend fall
SALT LAKE CITY — Senator Mitt Romney (R-UT) reportedly had an incident involving a fall while visiting his grandkids in Boston over the weekend.
According to a tweet by CNN’s Manu Raju, he had bruised eyes and wounds on his lips.
Romney reportedly said that he was knocked unconscious, was taken to the hospital, and had a lot of stitches but now he is doing better.
Mitt Romney, who had bruised eyes and wounds on his lips, told us: “I took a fall” while visiting his grandkids in Boston this weekend. He said he was knocked “unconscious but I’m doing better.” He said he was taken to the hospital and “had a lot of stitches.”
— Manu Raju (@mkraju) March 1, 2021
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah’s GOP Congressmen defeat primary challengers
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- UDOT seeks public feedback on future of Bangerter Highway
- Gov. Cox announces Utah Supreme Court nominee
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Salt Lake City area
- State elections leaders dismiss state lawmakers claims of vote switching
- Emergency preparedness advocates say recent disasters are reason to be prepared
- Sen. Mike Lee fends off 2 opponents to win Utah GOP primary