Trouble with Teams? Microsoft reports problems with “multiple 365 services.”
If you’re having trouble with Teams or other Microsoft Office products, this could be the reason.
MSFT365Status, the official Twitter account for updates on certain Microsoft 365 services, has tweeted that that “they are investigating an issue for access to multiple M365 services.”
We’re investigating an issue for access to multiple M365 services. Please visit the admin center post M0244568 for more information. We’ll provide additional information here as it becomes available.
— Microsoft 365 Status (@MSFT365Status) March 15, 2021
This message was posted at https://status.office.com/
This is a developing story and will be updated as more information becomes available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Staff member at school in southern Utah arrested for alleged sexual abuse
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Air Force unveils newest stealth bomber aircraft
- Morning storms impact school schedules
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success