PROVO, Utah — BYU football fans will be able to hop on a direct flight to Las Vegas for the Cougars’ match-up against the Arizona Wildcats in September.
Direct flight offer for BYU football fans
Allegiant, a discount carrier, announced it has added a “one-time-only scheduled flight between Provo and Las Vegas” for the Sept. 4 game at Allegiant Stadium.
The stadium, newly opened, is the home of the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League.
Arizona and BYU last faced offed in 2018, when the Cougars beat the Wildcats 28 – 23.
Allegiant, the main commercial air service provider at the Provo airport, typically provides direct service to Mesa, Ariz., Tucson, Ariz., Los Angeles, Calif., Anaheim, Calif. and Denver, Colo. Typically, the airline does not offer direct flights to Las Vegas from Provo. Normally, BYU football fans would need to travel to Salt Lake for flight access.
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- These school districts will not require masks for the final week of this school year
- Emergency order extended for drought, Utah Farm Bureau praying for rain
- New poll shows majority of Utahns are concerned about housing market
- House Republicans vote to make Elise Stefanik conference chair replacing Liz Cheney
- No masks required for the last week of school, Governor Cox says
- Sen. Romney and Rep. Curtis push bill that sets aside land in Illinois amid ‘land grab’
- Is it time to change careers? 41% of workers are considering it.
- Where to get a vaccine in Utah for 12 to 15 year olds
- New poll shows when majority of Utahns think life will “return to normal”
- Utah drug ring bust leads to over 20 people facing federal charges