Allegiant to offer special BYU football flight to Las Vegas
PROVO, Utah — BYU football fans will be able to hop on a direct flight to Las Vegas for the Cougars’ match-up against the Arizona Wildcats in September.
Direct flight offer for BYU football fans
Allegiant, a discount carrier, announced it has added a “one-time-only scheduled flight between Provo and Las Vegas” for the Sept. 4 game at Allegiant Stadium.
The stadium, newly opened, is the home of the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League.
Arizona and BYU last faced offed in 2018, when the Cougars beat the Wildcats 28 – 23.
Allegiant, the main commercial air service provider at the Provo airport, typically provides direct service to Mesa, Ariz., Tucson, Ariz., Los Angeles, Calif., Anaheim, Calif. and Denver, Colo. Typically, the airline does not offer direct flights to Las Vegas from Provo. Normally, BYU football fans would need to travel to Salt Lake for flight access.
- BYU football has never played these 37 FBS teams before
- Cougar football prepares for fans in home stands
- Former BYU QB signs endorsement deal with Nike
- Tracking the BYU equipment truck racing to Game Day
Today’s Top Stories
- Two people dead in Taylorsville after shooting
- Direct selling and the big impact it has on the Utah economy
- What the bishops knew: Church releases details, timeline about Arizona sex abuse case
- Utah Little League player, after fall from bunk bed, is making progress
- Quantum computing of “great concern” to Rep. Chris Stewart, here’s why
- Crash causes big delays in Tooele County
- Utah experiences another interesting day of weather
- Ogden Schools make strides in security efforts
- Unified Police looking for missing teen from Holladay
- Park City Resort introduces paid parking systems