Tooele County vaccination clinics struggle to fill appointments
Vaccine appointments are now available for all Utahns 16 years old and older. The Tooele County Health Department is currently providing the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, which has been approved for use only for those 18 years old and older. If you are 16 or 17 years old, you can only receive the Pfizer vaccine.
As a reminder, you no longer have to exclusively get the vaccine at your local health department – you can get the vaccine at a local pharmacy, from a healthcare provider, or even a health department in a different county.
To ensure adequate supply, the Tooele County Health Department advises that you get your second dose through the same provider as your first dose.
Today’s Top Stories
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Church announces locations for six previously announced temples
- Schools, commute delayed by early morning lake effect snow
- Vail Resorts facing million dollar lawsuit after a Utah bowling alley incident
- Tracking snowplows in SLC
- US-Iran match reflects a regional rivalry for many Arab fans
- State intends to appeal vacated death sentence of Utah man
- Oath Keepers boss guilty of seditious conspiracy in 1/6 case
- Emergency snow preparation will prove vital this winter
- Snow storm brings highly dangerous avalanche conditions