Tooele County vaccination clinics struggle to fill appointments
Vaccine appointments are now available for all Utahns 16 years old and older. The Tooele County Health Department is currently providing the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, which has been approved for use only for those 18 years old and older. If you are 16 or 17 years old, you can only receive the Pfizer vaccine.
As a reminder, you no longer have to exclusively get the vaccine at your local health department – you can get the vaccine at a local pharmacy, from a healthcare provider, or even a health department in a different county.
To ensure adequate supply, the Tooele County Health Department advises that you get your second dose through the same provider as your first dose.
Today’s Top Stories
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- Party ban becomes permanent for Airbnb
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Supreme Court limits EPA in curbing power plant emissions
- Jackson sworn in, becomes 1st Black woman on Supreme Court
- Utah County attorney says he’s been wrongly accused of cannibalism