Road rage on Redwood leads to police search for shooters
WEST JORDAN, Utah — Police in West Jordan are looking for two people after what appears to be a road rage incident on Redwood Road near 7800 South.
Detective Scott List said the driver of a dark blue Suburban got out and shot at another vehicle after an argument around 6:40 a.m.
No one was injured in the road rage shooting on Redwood, but police are looking for the shooter and a passenger from the Suburban. List described the driver and passenger as appearing very young.
Police continue to seek the suspect or suspects, last seen driving a dark blue Suburban. Anyone who witnessed the road rage should contact West Jordan police at 801-840-4000.
This story is developing and will be updated.
- UHP troopers looking for man involved in I-15 road rage incident
- Distracted driving fight hits a big roadblock: we won’t give up our phones
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- A 4-day workweek is working for Provo government
- Georgia voters once again have the last word during election season
- Colorado gay club shooting suspect charged with hate crimes
- ‘Goblin mode’ chosen as Oxford word of the year for 2022
- Financial Infidelity: What does the Utah data look like?
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- “Quiet Santa” provides space for kids with sensory issues