ATV side-by-side accident leads to death of teen near St. George
ST. GEORGE, Utah — A teenager involved in an ATV side-by-side accident in Warner Valley on Friday has died from his injuries.
Washington County Sheriff’s Sgt. Darrell Cashin said the teen was on a camping trip with his father, brother, and another teenager.
According to St. George News, the teenagers were operating the ATV in the Purple Hills area of Warner Valley, described as a remote area 600 feet north of Warner Valley Road.
The driver was ejected, and the ATV side-by-side rolled on top of him.
The teen was treated at the scene by first responders and Intermountain Life Flight, before he was transported to St. George Regional Hospital.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- San Juan county crash leaves one dead, one injured
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Biden signs bipartisan gun safety bill into law: ‘God willing, it’s going to…
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- With Roe v. Wade now overturned, could same-sex marriage be next?