ATV side-by-side accident leads to death of teen near St. George
ST. GEORGE, Utah — A teenager involved in an ATV side-by-side accident in Warner Valley on Friday has died from his injuries.
Washington County Sheriff’s Sgt. Darrell Cashin said the teen was on a camping trip with his father, brother, and another teenager.
According to St. George News, the teenagers were operating the ATV in the Purple Hills area of Warner Valley, described as a remote area 600 feet north of Warner Valley Road.
The driver was ejected, and the ATV side-by-side rolled on top of him.
The teen was treated at the scene by first responders and Intermountain Life Flight, before he was transported to St. George Regional Hospital.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- New dress code gives West High School students more leeway
- Man in extremely critical condition following motorcycle accident in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Woman dies in SLC shooting, suspect arrested
- Bluffdale crash involving semi-truck kills one
- One person in critical condition after Sunday night shooting
- Semi driver dies after driving off side of roadway
- Senate race between Lee and McMullin is tight as election day gets closer
- Double stabbing sends grandmother and grandson to the hospital
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: Photos of topless women at U of U football game who may face charges
- First grade teacher in Magna arrested on felony child sexual abuse charges