PROVO, Utah — After a year with no celebration because of the COVID-19 pandemic, Stadium of Fire announced plans to return in full force in 2021.
This year’s annual Independence Day celebration marks the 40th anniversary of Stadium of Fire, with performances by Grammy-winning country singer Lee Greenwood and country singer Collin Raye. The show will also feature “signature gravity-defying motorcycle stunts” from Nitro Circus. Skydivers, a flyover by F-35 jets from Hill Air Force Base, and the USA’s largest stadium fireworks show will cap off the evening, featuring the Millennial Choir.
Organizers plan to hold the event July 3, 2021, at LaVell Edwards Stadium. They plan to salute Utah’s first responders alongside traditional patriotic tributes for the holiday.
Tickets will be available at freedomfestival.org beginning May 19 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. for Freedom Festival email subscribers, and starting at 1 p.m. for the general public.
- America’s Freedom Festival activities in Provo postponed
- Salt Lake County okays going mask-free in county facilities if vaccinated
- Will COVID-19 vaccinations be required for Utah students?
- Officers put on Fourth of July show for Primary Children’s Medical Center
- New poll shows when majority of Utahns think life will return to normal