SALT LAKE CITY — Tickets for Tuesday night’s Utah Jazz playoff game with the LA Clippers start at $65 for standing room only at the very top of the upper bowl.
Upper bowl seats are going for anywhere from $80 to $240 on Ticketmaster, the official ticket resale site for the Jazz. Lower bowl seats started around $260, with the most expensive seats selling for as much as $2800.
While playoff tickets are available on other sites, the Jazz warns buyers they won’t guarantee admission to the arena or provide refunds for tickets purchased outside their system.
The word “ticket” might even be outdated — at least if the word refers to a printed piece of paper.
“In years past, you’ve had some printed tickets, but we’ve moved strictly to digital tickets, which does help reduce fraud,” said Frank Zang with the Jazz organization.
The Utah Department of Commerce and the Salt Lake City police both say they’ve had no recent complaints about fraud involving Jazz tickets.
For the first time since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, the arena will be back to full capacity for this game — more than 18,000 fans. There will still be a few empty seats around the team benches to accommodate NBA rules, and masks will still be required for everyone unless they’re actively eating or drinking.
Zang says doors will open at the area two hours before the game begins.
“We have a party on the plaza that takes place, with a lot of festivities and activities, so people are encouraged to arrive early,” he said.
Today’s Top Stories
- Arizona couple drowns at Deer Creek Reservoir, neither wearing life vest
- Father drowns at Pineview trying to retrieve son
- Utah Adventures Are Waiting for Your Student | Experience One of the Best Summer School…
- 7 things you didn’t know about ketamines for pain, depression, stress, and recovery…
- School suspends social media accounts, district investigates reason for leaving student out…
- 6 common questions about treasury management services
- Southeastern Idaho has surprising and fun adventures for the whole family and you need to…
- How the 2020 recession in the US is affecting Americans in 2021 and into the future –…
- John Stockton, Jazz legend, appears in anti-vaccine documentary trailer
- Namath excited for Zach Wilson, says Jets fans ‘deserve’ a title