Raising Cane’s in Utah is officially open for business
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah — Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers, a famous chicken franchise, officially has its very own location in Utah.
Before the location opened on 11400 S. Bangerter Highway in South Jordan, Utah’s closest Raising Cane’s was in Las Vegas, Nevada.
About a year ago, the company made plans to bring a franchise to Utah, with more on the way soon. According to the news release, Raising Cane’s will make another debut in Provo, Utah in August.
“We couldn’t have asked for a better location for our second Utah Restaurant than the vibrant and growing city of Provo,” said Chris Vines, Area Leader of Restaurants, in the release.
“The new Restaurant is in a busy retail area conveniently located near BYU and we are expecting to see a lot of locals and visitors alike stop in to get their chicken finger fix! With Community involvement as a focus, we are planning on becoming closely involved with our local schools and businesses as well as participate in local events,” Vines said.
Today’s Top Stories
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
- UDOT wants public comments for proposed Orem expansion
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Student loan forgiveness resolution on hold until 2023
- A 4-day workweek is working for Provo government
- Trump Organization convicted in executive tax dodge scheme
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Suspected criminals on Zillow listing Utah homes for sale without homeowners’ knowledge
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Democratic Sen. Warnock wins Georgia runoff against Walker