MOVIE SHOW REVIEW: Black Widow a near-perfect action film
The following Black Widow movie review represents the opinion of a couple of loooooosers.
SALT LAKE CITY — In a world where a global pandemic has flatlined big movie releases, one film shows up to save the box office.
“I’m going to give this movie 3 stars . . . I might even be convinced to give it 3 and a half, it’s that good,” Doug Wright said.
Black Widow plays nationally in theaters and on Disney Plus Premier Access for $29.99 and follows the story of Natasha Romanoff, played by Scarlett Johansson.
Chronologically, the action takes place in-between Civil War and Infinity War.
“It was a near perfect action film, minus maybe some of the accents,” Steve Salles said.
Black Widow is rated PG-13 for violence and language.
Doug Wright & Steve Salles host “The Movie Show” on KSL NewsRadio every Friday from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Listen live or check out the podcast version below.
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- American Fork Police take Walmart shooting suspect into custody
- Woman warns of being followed at local store, police say you should report it
- EB off ramp at 3300 S, I-15 closed after a car hit a pedestrian
- Some Utah areas see slight drop in drought levels
- One dead in early Saturday crash on I-80
- Increased reward for information on the murder of Rosie Tapia
- Alpine School District restricts 52 library books
- Some Utah lawmakers trying to get rid of clergy exeption in state’s mandatory child…