MOVIE SHOW REVIEW: Black Widow a near-perfect action film
The following Black Widow movie review represents the opinion of a couple of loooooosers.
SALT LAKE CITY — In a world where a global pandemic has flatlined big movie releases, one film shows up to save the box office.
“I’m going to give this movie 3 stars . . . I might even be convinced to give it 3 and a half, it’s that good,” Doug Wright said.
Black Widow plays nationally in theaters and on Disney Plus Premier Access for $29.99 and follows the story of Natasha Romanoff, played by Scarlett Johansson.
Chronologically, the action takes place in-between Civil War and Infinity War.
“It was a near perfect action film, minus maybe some of the accents,” Steve Salles said.
Black Widow is rated PG-13 for violence and language.
Doug Wright & Steve Salles host “The Movie Show” on KSL NewsRadio every Friday from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Listen live or check out the podcast version below.
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police: Gunman fired more than 70 rounds at July 4 parade, 7 dead
- Highland Drive open after closing for hours due to fatal crash involving Coke truck
- Early morning crash on I-15 kills motorcyclist
- Deuel Creek Fire continues to burn, officials hopeful for more containment
- Police have arrested a ‘person of interest’ after a mass shooting at July 4th…
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Highland Park parade shooting suspect charged with 7 counts of murder, state’s attorney says
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs