Utahns may need an attitude adjustment, Utah ranks among most rude in US
SALT LAKE CITY — A set of new surveys put Utah in the top 10 rudest states in the country. The rankings are based on speaking with customer service agents, how outsiders perceive state residents and drivers.
According to the website Zippia.com Utah ranks as the 8th rudest state. The article states, customer service representatives said only four other states swear more over the phone than Utah residents.
3.6% of drivers in the Beehive State are also rude. That compares to only 2.1% in the nicest ranked state, Minnesota.
A poll on the BestLifeOnLine website put Utah as the 6th rudest. With Salt Lake City being the worst city.
The customer service and driver scores were the same as on Zippia.com, but residents are perceived as the 19th rudest to outsiders.
New York State ranked as the rudest state in America. They polled as the rudest to everyone and 4.5% of their drivers did not show courtesy to others.
Today’s Top Stories
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Thousands of dead fish are washing up along a California river. It’s because of a…
- President Joe Biden officially cleared to emerge from isolation following rebound Covid-19 case
- Low water levels at Utah Lake cause restrictions for Daybreak
- UPDATE: Flooding, road closures, and power outages in SLC
- Utah company, Lions Not Sheep ordered to cease “made in USA” claims
- UPDATE: Flood advisory for portions of Salt Lake Valley and Davis County
- The mysterious companies behind Costco’s Kirkland Signature and Trader Joe’s O’s
- Utah Highway Patrol responds to head-on crash on U.S Highway 6
- Top scientist admits ‘space telescope image’ was actually a slice of chorizo